Marillion - the making of brave
'Tara is very independent and never uses my name to open doors,' the proud father, real name Derek Dick, reveals. 'She has done it all herself and now she is more popular than me.
As far back as the late 1990s, Marillion have used creative and forward-thinking techniques to bypass the conventional music industry and banish the spectre of record company pressure and influence. With the support of their passionate fans and $60,000 in donations, Marillion fans sponsored an entire US tour, created their own website, the first rock ‘n’ roll website in the UK, and launched their own record label.
- Crow - Last Chaos
- Sum DJ & Himbo - B B B B Bounce
- The Syncopated Elevators Legacy - The Siamese Level (Bonus Disc)
- Evolucion - Evolucion
- My Glorious Mess - My Glorious Mess
- Drago Mlinarec - Pomaknuto
- Jimmy Russels And His Orchestra - Broken-hearted Melody
- Various - Jazz-Club • Vibraphone
- Various - Morning Glory Daze: Universal Soft Rock Vol.2